This blog began in 2003 as Mrs. Rabbitt's Bookbag and continued as From the Library Director from 2005-2010. You can read my newspaper columns at FromtheLibraryColumn published Thursdays in the Norwood Transcript and Bulletin.

Friday, June 15, 2007

Retail Me NOT

A light-hearted link for the weekend: RetailMeNot.com. My staff, family and friends know me as someone who hates to pay retail ... I'm a shameless coupon-user from my early marriage-on-a-shoestring days of the 70's. One of the staff suggested I offer a workshop at the library on finding coupons and discounts on the Web that can be used either online or in the retail stores. I found this site just the other day and bookmarked it along with the others I've found over the last few years.

A not-so-light-hearted link for the weekend to remind us to count our blessings. From Library Link of the Day.