This blog began in 2003 as Mrs. Rabbitt's Bookbag and continued as From the Library Director from 2005-2010. You can read my newspaper columns at FromtheLibraryColumn published Thursdays in the Norwood Transcript and Bulletin.

Monday, June 18, 2007

Keyboard Shortcuts

Even though I can't seem to leave Windows, I found a great Mozilla web page listing keyboard shortcuts for Firefox, Windows and Opera operating systems. A firm believer in 'sink or swim'learning, I haven't had the time over the years to fully train myself in keyboarding, Word and other applications and I'm always amazed at tricks I should have known about.

From this site I learned how to instantly clear my cache (Control F5) so that my blogging updates come through immediately using my AOL browser. It's bugged me for years and I've bookmarked this site for future use. For those of you brave and savvy enough to use a Firefox or Opera, you might like this site. There's a mouse shortcuts page, as well.