This blog began in 2003 as Mrs. Rabbitt's Bookbag and continued as From the Library Director from 2005-2010. You can read my newspaper columns at FromtheLibraryColumn published Thursdays in the Norwood Transcript and Bulletin.

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Love Was In The Air

As a library director, two words I can’t hear enough are “thank” and “you,” and in that exact order. It’s not necessarily because I am looking for thanks or compliments. No, it is rather that, as a librarian, I am hoping to find exactly what you’d like to read, view or listen to. This past Sunday there was plenty of thanks to go around and I couldn’t have been happier.

Read the entire From the Library column here in the Daily News Transcript.

Ellen Schwartz and Roger Bruno are the duo of Too Human. Photo from that website.