This blog began in 2003 as Mrs. Rabbitt's Bookbag and continued as From the Library Director from 2005-2010. You can read my newspaper columns at FromtheLibraryColumn published Thursdays in the Norwood Transcript and Bulletin.

Sunday, August 5, 2007

If You Give This Rabbitt a Photograph ...


My soon-to-be daughter-in-law sent us photos of a recent trip up Ruby Peak in Oregon ... which sent me to the Web looking for heights and details. I found this great site, America's Roof.com. From there you can find links to the world's highest peaks, the Northeast's top 4000 footers, etc. Which led me to a search of a movie I remembered, K2, which was a wonderful adventure. Blockbuster had no record of it ... neither did Netflix. Thank goodness for the C/W MARS catalog. K2 was released on video in 1992 and I've requested it from another library.